Air Fryer Garlic Shrimp with Lemon
Shrimp comes in different sizes, so you'll have to adjust cooking times a bit. You'll figure the best time for your air fryer after you've cooked a batch.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins
Equipment : Milex Air Fryer 2 -3 Servings
• 454 g raw shrimp , peeled de-veined,
• Vegetable oil or spray , to coat shrimp
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
• Salt , to taste
• Black pepper , to taste
• lemon wedges
• minced parsley and/or chili flakes (optional)
1. In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the oil. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat the shrimp.
2. Add shrimp to air fryer basket in a single layer.
3. Air fry at 400CF/ 200°C for about 10-14 minutes, gently shaking and flipping halfway, depending on size of shrimp.
4. Transfer shrimp to bowl, squeeze lemon juice on top. Sprinkle parsley and/or chili flakes and serve hot.