Air Fryer Bacon Jalapeño Poppers
The size of the jalapeños will vary and determine how much filling is used in each. We prefer to use a whole slice of bacon for each jalapeño half, but if you want to cut back the bacon a bit, you can cut the strips in half lengthwise (giving you long thin strips) and just use the 6 slices of bacon.
Prep Time15 mins | Cook Time12 mins | Servings: 12
Appliance : Any Milex Air Fryer
• 6 jalapeños
• 4 ounces (113 g) cream cheese , softened
• 1/4 cup (30 g) grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, etc.)
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) salt , or to taste
• 6-12 slices bacon , depending on how much bacon you prefer
• black pepper , to taste
1. Cut the jalapeños in half, lengthwise. Remove the seeds and white ribs then set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, grated cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder and salt. Mix until evenly combined.
3. Fill the jalapeño halves with the filling. If using 6 slices of bacon, cut them in half lengthwise. Wrap the bacon slices (the halves or whole slices, depending on what you prefer) around the filled jalapeños.
4. Sprinkle black pepper over the top of the wrapped jalapeños.
5. Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 10-12 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the jalapeños are tender. Or cook to your preferred doneness. Serve warm or at room temperature.