- 1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rosemary sprigs
1. Combine buttermilk and mustard in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk. Add
chicken to buttermilk mixture, turning to coat.
2. Place the panko in the baking tray onto the lower rack, and grill for 5 minutes
at 200°C or until golden. Combine panko, nuts, and next 4 ingredients (through
pepper) in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture; discard
buttermilk mixture. Dredge chicken in panko mixture.
3. Arrange the portions on the fryers baking tray, and place onto the lower rack.
Bake at 200°C for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
Garnish with chopped rosemary sprigs. Serve with fresh vegetables and bread.