Spicy Honey-Brushed Chicken Thighs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat.
Arrange chicken portions onto the lower rack and allow to cook for 20 to 25
minutes at 180° C.
2. Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken
from air fryer; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Bake for another 2
minutes on the high rack.
3. Remove chicken from oven and brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
Bake for 2 remaining minutes on the high rack, or until chicken is done.
Serve with air fried chips or brown rice and a fresh garden salad.