Air Fryer Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
This Chocolate Molten Lava Cake can be quickly made in your air fryer. With a nice gooey and delicious middle, molten cakes are the perfect quick dessert.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Servings : 3 people
Appliance : Any Milex Air Fryer
6 Tbsp unsalted butter cut into pieces
4 oz semi-sweet chocolate bar broken into pieces
1 large egg
1 egg yolk from a large egg
3 Tbsp white sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
pinch of salt
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in for about 1 minute until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, use an electric beater and beat egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and sugar together until well blended.
- Then add flour, the chocolate mixture, and a pinch of salt and stir until combined. Pour the mixture into the ramekins, filling each one about halfway.
- Place in the air fryer basket and air fry on 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
- Once done air frying, use a clean thick dish towel to remove ramekins from the air fryer basket. Allow cake to cool in a ramekin for about 1 minute. Use a butter knife to loosen the cake from the ramekin and turn over onto a plate. Serve with fresh whipped cream, fresh berries, or topped with powdered sugar and enjoy.