Twenty Second Gazpacho
over and over again.
- 4 tomatoes, skinned and quartered
- 1/2 small green pepper
- 1/4 English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 250 ml cold water
- 15 ml white vinegar
- 30 ml oil
- dash cayenne pepper
- salt and black pepper to taste
- dash Worcestershire sauce
1. Place all ingredients in the Tall cup fitted with the blade.
2. Blend for about 20 seconds, or until ingredients are chopped to your
desired consistency. Use a pulse action and remove blender to shake
ingredients, if necessary. Chill well before serving.