Rum And Coconut Crème Brûlée
• 1 package soft silken-style tofu, drained
• 1/2 cup coconut milk
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons corn starch
• 2 tablespoons rum
• 2 teaspoons coconut extract
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 4 teaspoons flaked sweetened coconut
Preheat oven to 160°C.
1. Place first 7 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
2. Spoon mixture evenly into 4 medium ramekins or custard cups. Place ramekins onto lower rack; add hot water to fryer to a depth of 1cm inch. Bake at 160°C for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove cups from air fryer; let cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Combine sugar, brown sugar, and coconut; sprinkle evenly over each serving. Place ramekins top rack; broil at 200°C for 2 minutes or until sugars melt and coconut is lightly browned.