Hake Fillet with Jasmine Rice
• 650 grams hake or other firm-fleshed fish fillets, cut into four pieces• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 8 sprigs fresh dill
• 3 lemons; 2 cut into thin slices and 1 used to make 1 tablespoon zest
• 6 tablespoons butter
• 2 cups cooked jasmine rice, kept warm
1. Arrange the fillets in the baking tray. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Place 2 sprigs of dill, 3 lemon slices, and 1 tablespoon of butter on each piece of fish.
2. Broil until the fish is just cooked and is flaky and opaque, 10 to 12 minutes at 175°C. Toss the warm rice with the remaining butter and the zest. Spoon the rice onto dinner plates and top with the fish. Serve with steamed cabbage.