Air Fryer Fontina-Stuffed Potato Skins
• 3 large potatoes
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1/3 cup light sour cream
• 1/4 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
• 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
• 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
• 2 tablespoons oil-free butter
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 tablespoons grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; bake at 180°C for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half, length ways. Scoop out flesh, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- Combine flesh, milk, sour cream, and buttermilk. Mash with a potato masher to desired consistency.
- Stir in fontina and next 4 ingredients (through pepper).
- Divide mixture evenly among shells.
- Place potatoes onto lower rack; sprinkle potatoes evenly with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes until browned and bubbly.