Crumbed Hot & Spicy Kingklip Fillets
• 2 large fresh Kingklip fillets
• 1 bottle mild tobasco sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs – seasoned with ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper
• 1 lemon
1. Rinse the Kingklip fillets in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Trim into cubes.
2. Coat both sides of the fillets with the spicy tobasco sauce.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.4. Roll the coated fillets in the seasoned bread crumbs.
5. Place onto the baking tray at grill for approximately 10 minutes or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.