• 3 tablespoons almond paste
• 2 tablespoons melted oil-free butter
• 4 fresh croissants
• 1/4 cup coarsely chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
1. Coarsely shred the almond paste to fill about 1/2 cup. In a bowl, stir almond paste and 2 tablespoons melted butter to form a soft paste. Slice open 4 fresh croissants. Spread almond paste mixture equally on cut sides of bottom halves, then sprinkle 1/4 cup coarsely chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolate equally over almond paste. Replace tops.
2. Set croissants on the baking tray and bake at 175°C for 3-5 minutes, or until chocolate starts to melt.