Breaded Cauliflower Snacks
• 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 5 cups)
• 4 egg yolks
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
• 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• Minced fresh parsley, optional
1. Pre-Boil cauliflower and a small amount of water in a pot for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks and seasonings. Place bread crumbs and cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add a few florets at a time to the egg mixture; toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to crumb mixture; toss to coat.
3. Place inside baking tray onto lower rack and grill for 20 minutes at 200º or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with parsley if desired.