Apple Cheese Spread
Serve with savoury biscuits or even almond biscuits. It makes a delicious sandwich filling, too.
- 1/2 large apple, sliced
- 180 ml smooth cottage cheese
- 100 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 to 10 pecan nuts
- 50 ml milk, plus a little to thin if necessary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place ingredients in the Tall Cup and twist on the blade. Use the
- pulse technique to blend ingredients. Remove cup from the base and
- shake ingredients, if necessary. If the mixture is too thick, add a little
- more milk and blend again.
Turn mixture into a serving dish and chill for about an hour. Serve with apple slices or savoury biscuits.