Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
Always a popular appetizer stuffed mushrooms doesn’t get any easier than in the air fryer. It’s perfect for cooking smaller portions and the hot air circulating in the air fryer crisps these mushrooms up perfectly and quickly.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Servings: 10 Stuffed Mushrooms
Appliance: Any Milex Air Fryer
• 226 button mushrooms , stems removed
• 113g cream cheese , softened
• 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) chili powder
• 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) salt , or more to taste
• fresh cracked black pepper
• 1/2 cup (56 g) grated cheese , for topping
• minced parsley (optional)
1. Chop mushrooms stems and set aside.
2. In bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper. Mix cheese until all spices are combined. Fold in the chopped mushroom stems.
3. Stuff the cavity of mushroom tops with the cheese mixture. Place the mushrooms in the air fryer basket (only place the mushroom a single layer - if needed cook in multiple batches).
4. Air Fry at 180°C for 6-8 minutes, depending on the size of the mushrooms.
5. Top the stuffed mushrooms with grated cheese and Air Fry for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
6. Let the mushrooms cool. Top with minced parsley and serve.