Make a delicious cheesecake in the air fryer. A cheesecake only requires a crumbly biscuit base (usually made by combining crushed biscuits with melted butter) and a rich, velvety topping made with sugar and cream cheese, among a couple of other ingredients
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 34 mins | Servings: 12
750g Soft Cheese
400g Caster Sugar
3 Large Eggs
50ml Greek Yoghurt
1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
75g Melted Butter
- Break down your biscuits a bit so that they will blend into crumbs easily, blend or hand crush them until they are soft crumbs.
- Add butter into an air fryer baking pan and set the temperature to 120c and the time to 4 minutes.
- Stir the biscuits crumbs into the melted butter and press down on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Using a hand blender mix the sugar into the soft cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in your other ingredients and stir. Add in extra vanilla essence and adjust your flavours to how you prefer it.
- Add your cheesecake filling evenly over the cheesecake crust.
- Pat down with the side of a wooden spoon. Cook in the air fryer at 160c for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the air fryer basket for a further 30 minutes.
- Transfer the cheesecake to the fridge and allow to cool in the fridge for 6 hours, or to make the cheesecake more solid, overnight.